I am more than half way done the mole sauce now. I thought I would see how it does with pasta. I did a simple chicken with mole sauce on fettucini. I was a bit surprised that the hot, spicy, fruity, nutty and chocolaty sauce worked as a pasta. It was pretty good.
Chicken Mole Fettucini
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup Mole Sauce
- 1 serving fettucini (cooked)
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Brown the chicken in the pan.
- Add the mole sauce and bring to a boil.
- Place the chicken and mole sauce onto the fettucini.