Having seen this recipe for "Nutella Stuffed French Toast", I just had to try it. Two great things (a nutella sandwich and french toast) combined into one! How can you go wrong? It was really good and there was no need for syrup.
2 slices of bread
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Spread nutella on one slice of bread and make a sandwich.
2. Mix the egg, milk, vanilla and salt.
3. Dip both sides of the sandwich into the egg mixture.
4. Melt the butter in a pan.
5. Cook the sandwich in the pan until it is golden brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side.
6. Top with powdered sugar.
Nutella and Banana Crepes
Nutella and Banana Sandwich