My Favorite dessert/snack/cookie is "White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia Nut Cookies". I have been chasing this recipe based on a memory that I have from long ago... I have tried many variations and this is my favorite so far. It is not yet perfect and I sometimes wonder if it is possible to compete with a remembered taste...
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/8 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate (coarsely chopped)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped)
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Mix in the chocolate and the macadamia nuts.
6. Place the dough onto a cookie sheet one table spoon at a time.
7. Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies
Chocolate Chunk and Pecan Cookies
Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Apricot and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Apricot White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Blondies
Take a look at the Sugar High Fridays roundup at the Domestic Goddess.