I still had some mangos to use up and I remembered seeing this recipe for Chicken and Mango Curry Salad. I still did not have any plain yogurt, so once again I used peach yogurt. I had just picked up a jar of mango chutney and I thought I would try tossing some in. I had some leftover cooked chicken in the fridge so all I really had to do was assemble everything. It took no time at all to make and it tasted great. With a combination of mango mayo and curry how can you go wrong?
Chicken and Mango Curry Salad
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces chicken (cooked, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, cut
- Mix the mayo, curry powder, mango chutney, cilantro, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Toss in the chicken and mango.
- Place the chicken and mango mixture on a bed of lettuce.