One of the best things about the ham dinner that I made over the holidays was the leftovers. I still had some ham left in the freezer and I pulled some of it out this week. This is a really simple dish and yet it is full of flavour. It is also quick enough to make on weekdays. The first time I made this I had some salsa and sour cream on the side. These breakfast burritos were tasty enough and the salsa was not required.
Ham and Egg Burrito
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounce ham (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- jalapeno peppers to taste (sliced)
- cheddar cheese to taste (grated)
- 1 tortilla
- Cook the eggs along with the ham as scrambled eggs.
- Remove from heat and mix in the green onions and jalapeno peppers.
- Place the mixture in the tortilla and garnish with cheddar cheese.