Since I used 2 pounds of pork to make the spicy pork bulgogi banh mi I had lots of leftovers which was perfect because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. One of my favourite things to do with leftover bulgogi is to make burritos and since I had leftover pork bulgogi this time, I was thinking pork and beans burritos. I decided to keep things nice and simple and I added some Korean style refried beans and some spicy kimchi, Korean style salsa roja to the mix for a little bit of heat. Of course no burrito would be complete without being stuffed with ooey gooey melted cheese.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi and Beans Burrito
Spicy Korean BBQ pork with refried beans, sauteed kimchi, cheddar & jack cheese and salsa rojo.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound daeji bulgogi, Korean BBQ pork, warm
- 1 batch refried beans, warm
- 1/2 cup kimchi, sauteed to remove excess moisture
- 2 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons salsa roja
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- Assemble burritos and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi Banh Mi
Korean Short Rib Burrito
Korean Spicy BBQ Chicken and Egg Burritos
Pumpkin and Black Bean Burritos
Butter Chicken Burritos