I have been on an egg kick this Easter and with the success of the bacon guacamole deviled eggs I could not help but think of other flavours to use in deviled eggs and of course one of my first thoughts was of buffalo chicken deviled eggs! You really can't go wrong with buffalo chicken anything and I really liked the sound of combining chicken and egg in a tasty buffalo chicken deviled egg appetizer! The recipe for these deviled eggs could not be easier with a chicken and egg 'salad' with mayonnaise and finely diced carrots, celery, onions and a bit of blue cheese. Once everything is mixed up you just add some buffalo hot sauce, stuff the hard boiled eggs and you are all set to impress at your Easter, or other, get together!
Serve with carrot and celery sticks for additional snacking pleasure and garnish with extra hot sauce and crumbled blue cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6
Truly devilish deviled eggs with all of the flavours of buffalo chicken wings!
- 6 eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or ranch dressing or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken, finely shredded or diced
- 2 tablespoons carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, finely crumbled
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them and mix with the mayonnaise, hot sauce, chicken, carrot, celery, onion and blue cheese.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra blue cheese, hot sauce and parsley.