One of my favourite light summer meals is avocado toast where you take an avocado, mash it, spread it on toast and enjoy! I like to season the mashed avocado with lemon (or lime) juice and salt and a fresh herb such as basil is a nice addition. The mashed avocado is the perfect base to stick other ingredients into and in this case it’s fresh sliced tomatoes and creamy goat cheese that are amazing together and with the avocado! Drizzle of balsamic reduction or balsamic glaze finishes everything off perfectly! This tomato and goat cheese avocado toast with balsamic glaze is a great cool and refreshing meal for hot summer days!
Tomato and Goat Cheese Avocado Toast with Balsamic Glaze
Quick and easy avocado toast with tomatoes, balsamic glaze and crumbled goat cheese!
- 8 slices bread, lightly toasted (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic drizzle
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced
- Spread the mixture of the avocado, basil, lemon juice and salt over the toast, top with the tomato, fresh cracked black pepper, goat cheese, balsamic drizzle and basil and enjoy!
Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad) Avocado Toast
Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
Poached Egg on Toast with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Bacon and Avocado
Heirloom Tomato Avocado Toast With Balsamic Drizzle
Bacon Jam Breakfast Sandwich with Fried Egg and Avocado
Avocado BLT with Fried Egg And Chipotle Mayo
Avocado Breakfast Pizza with Fried Egg
Eggs Benedict with Bacon, Avodaise (Avocado Hollandaise) and Harissa
Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites