I was going through my photos and found this picture of corn, shallots and pancetta that I made a few weeks ago. I had seen a recipe for peas and pancetta that sounded tasty. Local corn was in season and I though I would try it with that. It is super easy and tasty side dish. The sweetness of the corn goes well with the saltiness of the pancetta.
Corn, Shallots and Pancetta
- 1 ounce pancetta (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 2 cobs corn
- Saute the pancetta in a pan.
- Add the butter and melt.
- Add the shallot and saute until tender.
- Cut the kernels from the corn.
- Add the corn to the pan and saute for about a minute.
Leave a Reply