I was looking for a vegetable side dish and I had some zucchini on hand. I thought that I would try the zucchini done in the flavours of Japan and found
dish. The zucchini along with some onion are fried in sesame oil and teriyaki sauce and garnished with some toasted sesame seeds. This is a very quick and tasty zucchini dish.
Zucchini and Onion Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and saute until soft.
- Add the zucchini and teriyaki sauce and cook until the zucchini is soft.
- Add the sesame seeds and remove from heat.