Since I used 2 pounds of pork to make the spicy pork bulgogi banh mi I had lots of leftovers which was perfect because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. One of my favourite things to do with leftover bulgogi is to make burritos and since I had leftover pork bulgogi this time, I was thinking pork and beans burritos. I decided to keep things nice and simple and I added some Korean style refried beans and some spicy kimchi , Korean style salsa roja to the mix for a little bit of heat. Of course no burrito would be complete without being stuffed with ooey gooey melted cheese.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi and Beans Burrito
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Spicy Korean BBQ pork with refried beans, sauteed kimchi, cheddar & jack cheese and salsa rojo.
- 1 pound daeji bulgogi, Korean BBQ pork, warm
- 1 cup refried beans, warm
- 1/2 cup kimchi, sauteed to remove excess moisture
- 2 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons salsa roja
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- Assemble burritos and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.