The summer is all about grilling for me and that's easy for your meats and veggies but if you want an entire meal on the grill that still leaves dessert! Grilled fruit is always amazing but it's hot out! Give me something cool! How about grilled fruit sundaes? You can use a lot of different fruits for sundaes but I like to stick with the classic banana which only gets better when you grill it up! I also like to add grilled pineapple to continue with the tropical theme and you can't skip the caramel sauce! For these sundaes I went with the oh so creamy SO Delicious cashew frozen dessert which fits the bill perfectly! The still hot grilled fruit starts melting the dairy-free cashewmilk frozen dessert which, in my opinion, is the best way to enjoy it!
Don't like sundaes? (I don't think anyone answered yes to that but...) How about adding ice and pureeing in a blender to make caramel grilled pineapple and banana smoothie? I like to puree everything separately and layer the smoothie!
Grilled banana chocolate Sundaes with caramel sauce with Dark Chocolate Truffle SO Delicious Cashew Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
Check out SO Delicious for more info on their non-dairy frozen dessert or find SO Delicious products.
Grilled Pineapple and Banana Sundaes with Caramel Sauce and Cashews
Caramel covered grilled pineapple and banana Sundaes!
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 (500mL) container SO Delicious Creamy Cashew Frozen Dessert
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Lightly oil the grill and heat to medium-high before adding the pineapple and bananas and grilling until they are slightly charred and tender-crisp, about 1-3 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled fruit in bowls, top with a scoop of the frozen dessert followed by a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of cashews and enjoy immediately!
Option: Puree everything, along with 2 cups ice, in a blender for smoothies!
Roasted Strawberry Shortcake Shakes
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Blueberry Maple Oatmeal Smoothie
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Banana and Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Balsamic Syrup
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious. The opinions and text are all mine.