The other day I came across a strangely interesting recipe. All of the ingredients sounded good but would it work on pasta? I just had to try it. It turned out to be quite refreshing. I will have to make it again. Maybe some dill next time…?
- 1 pound spaghetti (gluten free for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Cook the pasta.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and parmigiano-reggiano in a bowl.
- Toss pasta with lemon sauce.
- Garnish with lemon zest, chopped parsley and parmigiano-reggiano.