The other day I came across a strangely interesting recipe. All of the ingredients sounded good but would it work on pasta? I just had to try it. It turned out to be quite refreshing. I will have to make it again. Maybe some dill next time…?
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Total Time: 18 minutes Servings: 6
- 1 pound spaghetti (gluten free for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Cook the pasta.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and parmigiano-reggiano in a bowl.
- Toss pasta with lemon sauce.
- Garnish with lemon zest, chopped parsley and parmigiano-reggiano.
Note: Recipe based on recipe by Giada De Laurentiis of Everyday Italian.
Take a look at Presto Pasta Nights at Once Upon a Feast.
Ruth Daniels says
Great recipe. I make something similar often, especially in the spring and summer – so easy and so light! Thanks for sharing with the Presto Pasta Night gang.
I hope to see you back often.
I’m looking forward to trying this recipe. Where did you find it?
You mentioned adding dill. Giada uses basil. Her recipe has an awful lot of oil, though.
we had a version of this last night but with lots of garlic and chilli added too – a great “quick and easy” supper!
I had something like this on Capri in Italy, but it had sliced green olives and fresh tuna on top. It was unbelievable