A lot of breakfast places serve some kind of breakfast sandwich consisting of a combination of a bun, eggs, bacon and/or sausage, and although they are convenient, I prefer to make my own! There are so many different ways to make breakfast sandwiches and these are one of my favourites! I like to start out with lightly toasted English muffin, or a croissant, that is filled with both crispy bacon and a homemade maple breakfast sausage patty. The egg can be fried, scrambled, or cooked omelet style in the shape of a patty with the fried egg with a runny yolk being my go-to option! The sandwich is filled out with a slice of cheese, chipotle mayo and avocado! These fully loaded breakfast sandwiches have to be the best way to start teh day off!
Loaded Breakfast Sandwich
Tasty homemade breakfast sandwiches with sausage, bacon, fried eggs, cheese, avocado and chipotle mayo!
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo, chopped
- 4 English muffins (or buns or croissants), split and lightly toasted (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 4 sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 breakfast sausage patties, cooked
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 eggs, fried (or scrambled, or omelette)
- Mix the mashed avocado with the lemon juice and salt.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the chipotle chili pepper in adobo.
- Assemble the sandwiches and enjoy.
Option: Use you favourite breakfast sandwich ingredients!
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Sandwich
Bacon Jam Breakfast Sandwich with Fried Egg and Avocado
Poached Egg on Toast with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Bacon and Avocado
Avocado Breakfast Pizza with Fried Egg
Bacon Jam Chicken Club Sandwich with Avocado and Chipotle Mayo
Avocado BLT with Fried Egg And Chipotle Mayo
Eggs Benedict with Bacon, Avodaise (Avocado Hollandaise) and Harissa
Breakfast Reuben Sandwich
Peameal Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with Maple Caramelized Onions and a Fried Egg
Bacon and Avocado Monte Cristo Sandwich with Jalapeno Jelly