I was going through my photos and came across this one of oven roasted zucchini with lemon, mint and feta that I had a while ago. I first saw it here . I was a bit surprised to see mint in a dish like this and I had to see how it would work. The lemon and feta also sounded pretty good. I roasted the zucchini until it was slightly brown which intensified the flavour and gave it a nice texture. This was a really good dish! The mint worked well in it and I really enjoyed the flavours. I will be making this again when zucchini are back in season.
Oven Roasted Zucchini with Mint and Feta
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon feta (crumbled)
- Toss the zucchini with the oil, lemon juice, mint and salt.
- Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 475F/240C until slightly brown, about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
- Place the zucchini on a plate and top with the feta.
- Garnish with some fresh mint and lemon zest if desired.
Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce
Glad you liked it. I really liked this when I made it too. Of course, I love feta, but the mint was also great here.
Nice clean flavours. You can’t go wrong really and it looks so tasty!