It had been a while since I had last had scrambled eggs. Scrambled eggs are pretty plain and there were so many other things on my breakfast to try list that I just didn’t even really consider them. That was until I came across a post about scrambled eggs with sun-dried tomato and parmesan on Cook Sister that sounded amazingly tasty! With sundried tomatoes, mayonnaise, and parmigiano reggiano these scrambled eggs were dressed up in style and going places. I had everything that I needed, an almost empty jar of sun dried tomatoes and just enough parmigiano reggiano along with the eggs and mayo. This dish was super easy and quick to make and it tasted great! You just can’t go wrong with this flavour combination. Scrambled eggs are no longer plain and boring and I am going to have to start thinking of new ways to dress them up with flavour.
Scrambled Eggs with Sundried Tomato and Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 eggs
- 1 splash milk
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice whole wheat bread (toasted)
- parmigiano reggiano to taste
- parsley to taste (optional, chopped)
- Mix the eggs, milk, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the eggs and cook stirring until the eggs are set but still a little runny.
- Spread some mayo on some toast and top with the eggs.
- Garnish with parmigiano reggiano and parsley.