I’m planning my superbowl menu and beef and bean chili is on it! It’s one of those recipes that can be made a day ahead of time and reheated before the game starts which means that it can also used in a second recipe, a hot chili cheese dip! This dip starts out with a layer of cream cheese that is topped with the chili followed by shredded cheese before being baked in the oven until all of the cheese has melted, is nice and ooey gooey and oh so good! Yum! Could this be the perfect
meal to enjoy while watching the game? It’s so easy to make and it usually disappears so quickly!
Chili Cheese Dip
Warm chili cheese dip with layers of cream cheese, beef chili and melted cheddar cheese! Perfect for dipping and scooping with tortilla chips!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups beef and bean chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (and/or monterey jack), shredded
- Spread the cream cheese out over the bottom of an oven safe dish/pan, top with the chili followed by the cheese and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy warm, scooped with chips!
Option: Make in a slow cooker!