Valentine’s Day is this weekend and I have one more treat for you, a chocolate red velvet cheesecake for two! This cheesecake recipe is perfectly portioned to make two individual sized servings so it’s great for special nights like Valentine’s Day. With red being the colour of Valentine’s Day this cheesecake is nice and velvety red and it includes not one but two kinds of chocolate, melted white chocolate and a blast of cocoa powder. I made these cheesecakes without a crust to keep them light but it’s easy enough to add a chocolate crust! Feel free to serve these magical little double chocolate red velvet cheesecakes for two topped with powdered sugar, whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate along with a side of raspberries or strawberries!
Chocolate Red Velvet Cheesecake for Two
White chocolate red velvet cheesecakes perfectly portioned for two for special occasions!
- 3.5 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons red food colouring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a pan or in a double boiler.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar, beat in the egg, red food colouring, vanilla, cocoa powder and chocolate.
- Pour into 2 4 inch springform pans and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until set, about 30 minutes, before removing from oven and letting cool. (Optionally let chill in the fridge overnight.)
Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake
Molten Chocolate Cake
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Dark Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake
Raspberry White Chocolate Lava Cakes
Dark Chocolate Lava Cakes
Lemon New York Style Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
Japanese Souffle Cheesecake
White Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake
Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Blueberry Swirl Lemon Cheesecake
Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake
Flourless Chocolate Cake