A couple of weeks ago I made a fresh batch of preserved lemons and now that they were ready it was time to enjoy them! I knew exactly what I would be using the first of them in, a green olive tapenade, where they would add an amazing lemony freshness! Other than the preserved lemons this tapenade is pretty much a basic tapenade and it goes great as an appetizer with crusty bread or crostini or as a condiment in other things like sandwiches! I had the first of the preserved lemon green olive tapenade as a snack with some crusty bread and you will have to check back tomorrow to see what I used the rest of the batch for!
Green Olive and Preserved Lemon Tapenade
Prep Time:10 minutes Total Time:10 minutes Servings: 1cup
A tasty green olive tapenade with preserved lemons.
- 1 cup green olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons preserved lemon, pith removed, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Pulse everything in a food processor until the desire consistency is reached.