Today I have another grilled chicken salad to share and this time it’s a Vietnamese inspired lemongrass grilled chicken rice noodle salad! The star of this salad in a quick and tasty lemongrass grilled chicken which is perfect for slicing to add to salads! Lettuce based salads are always nice but changing it up is fun and this salad is beautiful with chilled rice noodles. The noodles are cooked and then chilled in a cold water bath before being used in the salad! Next up is plenty of veggies including cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, peas, and sprouts along with pickled radish, fresh mint and cilantro. The dressing is an irresistible peanut dressing that is just packed with flavour! The lemongrass grilled chicken rice noodle bowls are finished with chopped peanuts! With the chilled noodles and all of the fresh vegetables, this salad is perfect for hot summer days!
Lemongrass Grilled Chicken Rice Noodle Bowls
A light and tasty rice noodle salad with lemongrass grilled chicken and plenty of fresh veggies in a peanut dressing!
- 1 pound lemongrass grilled chicken, sliced
- 1/2 pound rice noodles, cooked as directed on the package and chilled in cold water
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snap peas (or sugar peas), sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pickled daikon radish and carrots
- 1 handful mint, torn or coarsely chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, torn or coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut dressing
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Assemble the salad and toss with dressing before enjoying!
Option: Instead of the peanut dressing use nuoc cham!