Cheese is one of my favourite foods and melted is the best way to enjoy it! Whenever I make a tasty meat dish, like the slow cooker Mongolian beef, I like to make extra so that I can enjoy the leftovers with plenty of melted cheese in quesadillas! Quesadillas are so easy to make! It’s pretty much just tortillas and cheese along with any optional meats, etc. that is fried in a pan, grilled or baked in the oven until the tortillas are crispy and the cheese has melted! These Mongolian beef quesadillas are stuffed with extra jalapenos for spicy heat and they are so good that you’ll be making the Mongolian beef just for these quesadillas!
Mongolian Beef Quesadillas
Mongolian beef in cheesy quesadillas!
- 2 (8 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mongolian beef or slow cooker Mongolian beef
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (pickled, or candied, sauteed, etc.), sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the beef and jalapenos, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
Quesadillas al Pastor with Pineapple Salsa and Pineapple Guacamole
Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros
Salmon Teriyaki and Pineapple Quesadillas
Mushroom Quesadillas with Chipotle Crema
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas