Today I have a quick and easy sloppy joe quesadilla recipe, which is a great way to use some leftover sloppy joes, or perfect excuse to make some! I am just a little bit obsessed with quesadillas, I mean it’s warm, crispy toasted tortillas filled with plenty of melted cheese along with any other tasty ingredients that you may desire, like sloppy joes! These quesadillas are as easy to make as slapping a tortilla into a pan, topping with cheese, the sloppy joes and your favourite fillings, I like pickles and pickled peppers, followed by more cheese and another tortilla and toasting it! I like to serve these sloppy joe quesadillas with sriracha mayo for dipping and a side of corn chips are perfect!
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Sloppy Joes stuffed in crispy toasted tortillas along with plenty of melted cheese! Yum!
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sloppy joes (warm)
- 2 tablespoons pickles, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled hot pepper, sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the sloppy joes, pickles, pickled peppers, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Option: Use your favourite quesadilla fillings!
Option: Add ketchup!
Option: Add mustard!
Option: Add bacon!
Option: Serve with sriracha mayo for dipping or drizzling!
Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sloppy Joe Mac n Cheese
Quesadillas al Pastor with Pineapple Salsa and Pineapple Guacamole
Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros
Salmon Teriyaki and Pineapple Quesadillas
Mushroom Quesadillas with Chipotle Crema
Mongolian Beef Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas