Quesadillas are a super easy and tasty way to enjoy some buffalo chicken salad! You really can’t go wrong taking buffalo chicken salad and throwing it into tortillas along with plenty of cheese before toasting until the tortillas are crispy and the cheese has melted into an ooey-gooey mess! Yum!
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas
Buffalo chicken salad sandwiched between toasted tortillas along with plenty of melted cheese!
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup buffalo chicken salad
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the buffalo chicken salad, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Buffalo Chicken Salad Wraps
Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
Buffalo Chicken Club Sandwich
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Buffalo Chicken French Bread
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Chimichurri Steak Quesadillas with Avocado Chimichurri
Chipotle Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Mongolian Beef Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Spicy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas