I hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend! I just have a quick recipe for you today, another great way to enjoy some chimichurri grilled steak, in quesadillas! These chimichurri steak quesadillas are so easy to make, especially if you have the steak already made! They are pretty simple quesadillas with the tortillas, cheese, steak and I added some creamy avocado chimichurri for a punch of flavour! I like to use the larger 10 inch tortillas for my quesadillas but any size works! I find it super easy throw them into a large pan and cook them on the stove top but you can also bake them in an oven or even throw them on the grill! Once made, I slice them up like a pizza and either enjoy them like that or topped with more avocado chimichurri or chimichurri.
Chimichurri Steak Quesadillas with Avocado Chimichurri
Quesadillas filled with tender grilled chimichurri steak, creamy avocado chimichurri and plenty of meted cheese!
- 2 tortillas (10 inch) (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chimichurri grilled steak, sliced
- 1/4 cup avocado chimichurri
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the steak, avocado chimichurri, onion the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Chimichurri Steak Salad
Chimichurri Grilled Steak
Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken and Peach Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Sweet Chili Chicken Quesadilla
Chipotle Lime Salmon and Avocado Salsa Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Quesadillas
Spicy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas
Steak and Egg Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing