Since I used 2 pounds of pork to make the
spicy pork bulgogi banh mi
I had lots of leftovers which was perfect because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. One of my favourite things to do with leftover bulgogi is to make burritos and since I had leftover
this time, I was thinking pork and beans burritos. I decided to keep things nice and simple and I added some
Korean style refried beans
Korean style salsa roja
to the mix for a little bit of heat. Of course no burrito would be complete without being stuffed with ooey gooey melted cheese.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi and Beans Burrito
Spicy Korean BBQ pork with refried beans, sauteed kimchi, cheddar & jack cheese and salsa rojo.
- 1 pound daeji bulgogi, Korean BBQ pork, warm
- 1 cup refried beans, warm
- 1/2 cup kimchi, sauteed to remove excess moisture
- 2 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons salsa roja
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- Assemble burritos and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.