A fun summer appetizer is tortilla roll-ups where you spread a filling over a tortilla, roll it up, and slice it into one or two bite slices. These tortilla rollups are filled with a cool and creamy avocado chicken salad with bacon and cheese! If you have the chicken salad made ahead of time, these roll-ups take almost no time to make and if you use lemon or lime juice the avocado will keep well, which means that they are perfect to take for snacks on picnics, to the beach, on a hike, etc. Bacon and cheese is my favourite flavour combination for these avocado chicken salad roll-ups but you can use any ingredients or flavours that sound good to you! (I also like spinach and artichoke!)
These ones have sliced sun-dried tomatoes instead of bacon and cheddar!
Bacon and Cheddar Avocado Chicken Salad Roll-Ups
Avocado chicken salad with cheddar cheese and bacon, rolled up in tortillas and sliced into snack sized treats!
- 3 cups avocado chicken salad
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- Mix the bacon and cheese into the avocado chicken salad.
- Spread the mixture over the tortillas, roll them up and slice into 1/2 to 1 inch slices.
Option: Use any kind of cheese.
Option: Omit the bacon or replace it with something like sun-dried tomatoes.
Option: Use completely different flavours! (I also like spinach and artichoke!)