These tacos are a great way to enjoy some freshly grilled and sliced carne asada, with tangy diced onions, fresh cilantro, salty cheese and creamy avocado salsa verde! I often make carne asada specifically for use in tacos and if I don’t, I make extra for tacos the next day. These tacos are so simple and yet so amazingly good! Smokey grilled marinated steak goes so well wiht the avocado salsa verde, not to mention the fresh onions cilantro, and a splash of lime juice! Yum!
Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Salsa Verde
Thinly sliced grilled carne asada in tortillas with onion, cilantro, and creamy avocado salsa!
- 12 small tortillas, optionally lightly grilled
- 1 pound carne asada, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup queso cotija, crumbled
- 1 cup avocado salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped.
- Assemble the tacos and enjoy
Option: Use your favourite taco fillings!
Carne Asada Tacos
Carne Asada Salad
Salmon Bulgogi Tacos with Blueberry Habanero Salsa
Duck Tacos with Chipotle Cherry Salsa and Crumbled Goat Cheese
Mojito Grilled Fish Tacos with Strawberry and Avocado Salsa
Chorizo and Potato Tacos with Avocado Salsa Verde
Chimichurri Grilled Steak
Leave a Reply