Today I have a special mushroom side dish for you; crispy buttery garlic roasted mushrooms! Mushrooms are one of my favourite foods and they go so well with garlic and butter! These mushrooms are simply coated in a butter and garlic sauce, along with a bit of thyme, topped with breadcrumbs and parmesan and baked until the mushrooms are tender and the bread crumbs are nice and golden brown and crispy! These crispy, buttery, melt in your mouth mushrooms are the perfect side for any meal!
Take a look below the recipe and/or at Mushrooms Canada for even more delicious mushrooms recipes and shroom out!
Crispy Buttery Garlic Roasted Mushrooms
Garlic and butter roasted mushrooms topped with crispy breadcrumbs!
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (or breadcrumbs; gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggino (parmesan), grated
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish, spoon the mixture of the butter, garlic and thyme onto the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400F/200C oven for 10 minutes before sprinkling on the mixture of the breadcrumbs and parmesan and baking until lightly golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
Crispy Baked Portobello Mushroom Fries
Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned Butter, Garlic and Thyme Sauce
Creamy Garlic and Brie Mushrooms
Roast Head of Cauliflower in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Roasted Potatoes in Creamy Mushroom and Miso Sauce
Curried Fried Mushrooms
Cheesy Buffalo Mushroom Poppers
Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mushrooms
Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms