Here is my new favourite salad dressing, a kalamata olive and feta vinaigrette that is sure to make any salad pop! This dressing is based on some of my favourite Greek and Mediterranean flavours with the kalamata olives and feta being the stars of the show. The base of the dressing is extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar and the accompanying flavours include tangy red onion, garlic, honey to add a touch of sweetness and oregano. In addition to being great ad a salad dressing you can also toss grilled or roasted veggies in it and turn them from ordinary to extraordinary!
Kalamata Olive and Feta Vinaigrette
A tasty Mediterranean themed dressing with kalamata olives and feta along with red onion, honey and oregano.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything well and enjoy!