With the holidays coming I like to have some good side dish recipes at the ready for special meals and this crispy parmesan roast cauliflower is definitely on my short list! This side is so easy to make! You simply spread some parmesan cheese over the bottom of a baking dish, press the cauliflower florets into the parmesan and roast until the cauliflower is just tender crisp and the parmesan has melted and turned a nice golden brown. When the cheese cools a bit it gets nice and crispy; just like the cheese that oozes out of the sides of your grilled cheese sandwich and gets all sorts of nice and crispy and good! Yum! You can roast a few different veggies like this and cauliflower is my favourite and it’s a great option for low-carbers. If you’re looking for a side dish recipe over the holiday’s you really can’t go wrong with this tasty crispy parmesan roast cauliflower!
Crispy Parmesan Roast Cauliflower
Crispy roasted cauliflower crusted in parmesan cheese! Yum!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brush the oil on the bottom of a baking dish and sprinkle on the parmesan.
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil, salt and pepper and press into the parmesan with the cut side down.
- Roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the parmesan is nice and golden brown and the cauliflower is just tender, but still crispy, about 15-20 minutes, before removing from the oven to let cool for 5 minutes.
Crispy Parmesan Roast Potatoes
Roasted Potatoes in Creamy Mushroom and Miso Sauce
Greek Lemon Foil Roasted Potatoes
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potatoes
Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted Cauliflower Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Roast Head of Cauliflower in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower