Father’s Day is this weekend and it’s always nice to start dads day off right with a nice hearty breakfast and these slow cooker breakfast baked potatoes are perfect. Baked potatoes are always satisfying and why not for breakfast? These baked potatoes are made easy by cooking them in the slow cooker overnight so that they are ready for breakfast and you just need to prepare the toppings when you get up in the morning. Of course I like to start off with the breakfast classics of bacon and eggs to which I add cheese, which melts into the freshly baked potatoes, along with cool and creamy avocado. No matter how you top these slow cooker breakfast baked potatoes dad is sure to enjoy them this Fathers Day!
Slow Cooker Breakfast Baked Potatoes
Super easy over night breakfast slow cooker baked potatoes with bacon, fried eggs, cheese and avocado!
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed and pricked all over
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rub the potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper, wrap in foil and cook in the slow cooker overnight, about 7-10 hours on LOW.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and fry the eggs as desired before cutting the potatoes open, sprinkling on the cheese, topping with the bacon, eggs, avocado and chives and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potatoes
Crispy Smashed Potato Pancakes with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Bacon and Eggs
Brussels Sprout Hash with Sweet Potato and Bacon
Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Hash with Guacamole
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Slow Cooker Peanut Chicken Sweet Potato Boats
Breakfast Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
Parmesan Garlic Miso Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes