Looking for one last recipe for your New Year’s Eve party? How about this quick, easy and tasty whipped feta and herb dip? This dip is fabulously easy to make; you simply ‘whip’ some feta in a food processor along with fresh herbs and a touch of lemon and you are good to go! You can use your favourite herbs and for the pictured one I went with dill, parsley and green onions. Crackers and veggies are great for dipping into this dip and it’s also amazing as a spread on toast or in sandwiches!
Whipped Feta and Herb Dip
A creamy whipped feta and fresh herb dip wth a hit of lemon.
- 8 ounces feta, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese or greek yogurt, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper to taste
- Puree everything in a food processor and enjoy!