I was recently introduced to pumpkin spice latte's (I know they've been around forever but...) and they're pretty darn good! But... They're
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4cups
A fall favourite, pumpkin spiced latte, that is easy to make at home and actually has pumpkin in it!
- 1 cup strong coffee (or 4 shots espresso)
- 2 cups milk (or milk substitute)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar*
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat everything in a large sauce pan until the milk starts to froth up but before it boils.
Option: Use different sweeteners like caramel sauce, dulce de leche, maple syrup, brown sugar, honey, etc.
Option: Serve topped with whipped cream
Note: Make your own pumpkin pie spice with: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cloves, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.