Todays recipe is a tasty potato salad in a creamy blue cheese dressing! This salad is as easy to make as boiling potatoes until tender before tossing them in blue cheese dressing along with onions, bacon and extra blue cheese! This blue cheese potato salad is amazing when the potatoes are still warm from cooking and it gets even better by the next day after chilling in the fridge overnight! I enjoy potato salads like this for summer picnics, BBQs, cook outs, or for pretty much any meal!
Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad
A quick and easy blue cheese potato salad with bacon that’s equally as good, warm or chilled!
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, diced (optionally peeled)
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, add a pinch of salt, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 8-10 minutes, before removing from water and letting them cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon and crumble.
- Mix everything and enjoy or let sit, covered, in the fridge for an hour or overnight!
Warm German Potato Salad
Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Kimchi Sweet Potato Salad
Loaded Cauliflower Salad
Blue Cheese Coleslaw
Burgers Smothered in a Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Blue Cheese Sauce
Pan Seared Steak in Blue Cheese Sauce
Bacon Pimento Cheese Potato Salad
Steak and Egg Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing