I am a big fan of Greek style flavours like oregano, lemon, mint, dill, parsley and feta and these meatballs have them all! These meatballs are super easy to make, you simply mix all of the ingredients, form it into balls and bake until golden brown and cooked through! I like to enjoy these Greek meatballs in a number of ways! They are great all by themselves or when served with tzatziki, and or hummus, and/or a Greek style salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, onions and feta. In fact, I like to throw them all together in a Greek meatball salad! Yum! Another amazing option is to wrap everything up in a pita to make gyros!
Throw the meatballs into pitas for some tasty gyros!
Meatballs with Greek style flavours including feta, oregano, parsley, mint and dill!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled (optional)
- Mix everything well, form into 2 tablespoon balls, place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until cooked and lightly golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
Option: Form the meat into patties instead of meatballs for tasty burgers!
Greek Meatball Salad
Greek style meatballs in a salad with tzatziki, hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and more!
- Assemble salad as desired and enjoy!
Thai Meatballs in Curry
Sriracha Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Zucchini Turkey Meatballs in Marinara on Zoodles
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Giant Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
Grilled Lamb Gyros
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad with Creamy Feta and Dill Dressing