This honey mustard grilled chicken salad is a perfect summer meal! Lettuce forms the base of this salad, and it’s filled out with tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions, along with summer strawberries, corn and avocados! The grilled chicken and bacon make this salad a really good option for a light meal and the creamy goat cheese and tasty honey mustard dressing finish everything off! You can easily change this salad up, as you like, and I sometimes enjoy swapping the strawberries out for peaches or blueberries.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Salad
A fresh summery salad with strawberries, corn, and grilled chicken in a honey mustard dressing.
- 1 pound grilled honey mustard chicken, cooked and sliced
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 cups lettuce, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced (or pickled)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (or feta), crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Assemble the salad, toss with dressing and enjoy!