Summer’s not over yet and there is plenty of time for another salad like this texmex grilled chicken salad in creamy avocado salsa verde dressing! This salad is a texmex themed salad with taco lime grilled chicken, grilled corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado and bacon in a creamy avocado salsa verde dressing! This salad does not take much time to make, you just need to grill the chicken, cook the bacon, assemble the salad and toss it in a dressing and if you grill the chicken and cook the bacon ahead of time it gets even easier! There are so many amazing flavours packed into this salad that work so well together and it is definitely calling my name! This texmex grilled chicken salad in creamy avocado salsa verde dressing is the perfect way to enjoy the last days of summer!
All mixed up!
This salad is just packed with flavour!
Texmex Grilled Chicken Salad in Creamy Avocado Salsa Verde Dressing
A Texmex themed taco grilled chicken salad with corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado and bacon in a creamy salsa verde dressing!
- 6 cups lettuce, sliced
- 1 pound taco lime grilled chicken or cilantro lime grilled chicken
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup corn, optionally grilled
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 red or green onion, diced or sliced
- 1 avocado, diced or mashed
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup cotija, queso fresco or feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt (optional)
- 1/4 cup creamy avocado salsa verde dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, torn or chopped
- Assemble the salad, toss in the dressing and enjoy!
Chicken Carnitas Burrito Bowl
Barbacoa and Avocado Cilantro Lime Rice Burrito Salad Bowl
Carne Asada Salad
BBQ Chicken Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
BBQ Chicken COBB Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
Chipotle Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad in Cilantro Lime Dressing
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Popper Salad
Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Caprese Spinach Salad with Bacon and Avocado
Grilled Peach and Honey Dijon Chicken Salad with Goat Cheese and Pecans