While it’s still warm enough to do some grilling I got out and did some to make this taco lime grilled chicken using my homemade taco seasoning! This taco lime grilled chicken is super easy to make, you just marinate the chicken in the taco seasoning and some lime juice, grill it and you are good to go! You can serve these tasty chicken breasts as is or slice them up and use them in anything from tacos, to burritos, quesadillas, etc. I like to make larger batches so that I have leftovers to use in other recipes requiring grilled chicken. This taco lime grilled chicken is one tasty way to enjoy some of the dwindling summer grilling days!
Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
A quick and easy taco lime grilled chicken that’s just packed with flavour!
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice (~2 limes)
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the taco seasoning and lime juice, cover the chicken in the mixture and optionally marinate for 30 minutes to over night.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side, let sit for 5 minutes and slice before enjoying!
Chicken and Avocado Burritos
Chicken Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Texmex Grilled Chicken Salad in Creamy Avocado Salsa Verde Dressing
Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
Creamy Avocado Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Taco Lime Grilled Shrimp
Taco Lime Grilled Shrimp
Balsamic Garlic Grilled Mushroom Skewers
Za’atar Grilled Chicken
Baked Chicken Santa Fe
Baked Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Grilled Chicken Shawarma
Cheesy Taco Pasta
Greek Grilled Chicken