It’s time for some summer grilling and up first I have some super easy and tasty cilantro and lime grilled chicken! The cilantro and lime flavour combo is such a simple one and yet it’s so amazingly good! If you marinate the chicken the night before it’s quick and easy since all you need to do is throw it on the grill giving you more time to spend on sides or with friends and family. This cilantro and lime grilled chicken is great all by itself or you could serve it topped with a sauce or salsa and make plenty of extras because it’s also really nice in a salad for tomorrows lunch!
Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
Quick, easy and oh so tasty cilantro and lime marinated grilled chicken!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juice and zest or 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture of the lime juice and zest, oil, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, salt and pepper for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side.
Option: Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and skewer it up before grilling.
Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
Chicken and Avocado Burritos
Texmex Grilled Chicken Salad in Creamy Avocado Salsa Verde Dressing
Cilantro and Lime Salmon
Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp
Cilantro and Lime Fish Tacos
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
Moroccan Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Za’atar Grilled Chicken
Cilantro Lime Skillet Chicken
Honey and Lime Jalapeno Chicken
Grilled Chicken Shawarma
Greek Grilled Chicken
Lemongrass Grilled Chicken
Roast Chicken Shawarma Gyros