Today is officially the first day of Fall and it’s still warm enough out to do some grilling so these maple dijon apple cider grilled pork chops are a great way to usher in the new season! As long as it’s warm enough out I like to grill the pork chops for this recipe but it works just as well pan fried and either way they get smothered in a tasty maple dijon apple cider sauce just brimming with sliced apples. The sauce has a base of apple cider sweetened with maple syrup along with plenty of dijon mustard before adding some miso paste, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic to round things out. If you have the grill out feel free to grill the apples otherwise you can saute them until they are just starting to turn tender but are still a little crisp. (You can use either tart apples or sweet apples depending on how you like it!) No matter how you slice it, these maple dijon apple cider grilled pork chops are sure to become a staple in your fall recipe lineup!
Serve with steamed veggies covered in the maple dijon apple cider sauce for a nice and quick, easy and tasty meal!
What an amazing fall treat with the fabulous apple and pork combo!
Maple Dijon Apple Cider Grilled Pork Chops
Grilled pork chops in a tasty maple dijon apple cider sauce.
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 apples, sliced
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill or pan fry over medium high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side. (If grilling, baste the chops in the maple dijon apple cider sauce as you grill.)
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients except the apple slices, bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens, about 2-5 minutes.
- Grill or saute the apple slices until just tender but still crisp.
- Toss the pork chops and apple slices in the maple dijon apple cider sauce and enjoy!
Maple-Miso Dijon Salmon
Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon
Caramel Apple Pork Chops
Balsamic Honey and Mustard Pork Chops
Cuban Mojo Grilled Pork Chops
Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Grilled Pork Chops
Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
Greek Style Grilled Lamb Chops
Balsamic Maple Dijon Chicken with Bacon Sauce
Creamy Bacon Honey Dijon Skillet Chicken
Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin