If you are a fan of buffalo chicken wings and you like cauliflower then you just have to try this buffalo roasted cauliflower! Roasted cauliflower has to be one of the most addictive healthy snacks around and it only gets better when coated in buffalo hot sauce! This spicy treat would be a perfect option for a lighter and healthier snack for your party for the big game! Not only does it taste great but it is as easy to make as roasting the cauliflower and tossing it in the buffalo hot sauce so you can be licking your fingers clean in as little as 30 minutes! Just like buffalo chicken wing, this buffalo roasted cauliflower goes great with a tangy blue cheese sauce for dipping and some crunchy celery sticks to help tame the heat!
Serve with toothpicks to avoid messy fingers.
Finger licking good!
Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted cauliflower done buffalo wing style in a spicy hot sauce!
Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Franks RedHot)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- celery stick on the side (optional)
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in a mixture of the hot sauce and butter and enjoy warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side.
Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
Roasted Cauliflower Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce