Who likes chicken parmesan? I certainly do and I like to change it up and serve it in the form of a hot melted cheese dip! Yes, that’s right, a chicken parmesan dip! This chicken parmesan dip is so easy to make and oh so good! There is a creamy cheese layer with cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and parmesan topped with chicken in a marinara sauce all topped off with melted mozzarella cheese! Toast some baguette and rub it with garlic and you’ve got something that’s perfect for scooping up all of that ooey, gooey melted cheesy chicken parmesan dip! This chicken parmesan dip is great for snacks, parties or even dinners!
Chicken Parmesan Dip
All of the flavours of chicken parmesan in a piping hot melted cheese dip!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- 1 cup easy marinara sauce
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and sliced, diced or shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and parmesan and spread over the bottom of an oven safe dish, top with the mixture of the marinara sauce and chicken and sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese before baking in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Meatball Parmesan Dip
Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Roast Beef Philly Cheese Steak Dip
Cheesy Margherita Pizza Hummus with Pesto Pita Chips
Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip
Chicken Parmesan Soup
Crispy Baked Quinoa Crusted Chicken Parmesan
Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip
Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Cheese Dip
BBQ Chicken Dip