Chocolate and peanut is such an amazing flavour combination and you can enjoy it in so many different ways; why not in a pizza? One day I found myself thinking just that and the idea for this chocolate peanut butter brownie pizza was born! A pizza has three basic components: the crust, the sauce and the toppings and I was thinking that REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate would be perfect for the sauce! I could easily see going a few ways with the crust but it seemed like a good idea to add even more chocolate and peanut flavour in the crust and what better way than a chocolate and peanut butter brownie??? And what could be easier than a simple 3 ingredient brownie that only takes 20 minutes to make? (Well 4 ingredients if you add a pinch of salt!) All that’s left is the toppings and once again there are a lot of options here but my favourite is sliced bananas as they also go well with that chocolate and peanut flavour combo! Strawberries, chocolate chunks/chips, chopped peanuts, a drizzle of honey or even crumbled bacon would all make great options for topping for this quick and easy, kid/family friendly, chocolate peanut butter brownie pizza!
#DoYouSpoon REESE Spreads?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
A chocolate and peanut butter pizza topped with REESE Spreads chocolate and peanut butter ‘sauce’, banana slices and strawberries!
- 1 1/4 cup REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Mix the REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate and eggs until smooth before mixing in the mixture of the flour and salt.
- Pour the batter into a greases 8 inch springform pan (or cake pan) and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the centre comes out clean, about 15 minutes before setting aside to cool.
- Spread the REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate on the brownie ‘pie’ and top with the toppings.
Option: Add chocolate chips, peanuts, sprinkles, etc.!
Option: Add a drizzle of honey!
Option: Go with banana and bacon for the toppings!
Apple Crisp Pizza with Caramel Sauce
Avocado Breakfast Pizza with Fried Egg
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Sandwiches
Roast Cherry Dark Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
Overnight Oatmeal – 8 Ways!
Soft and Chewy Banana Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chunks and Bacon