Light, paper thin crepes just waiting to be filled with something tasty.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into a lightly buttered pan heated at medium.
- Tilt the pan and turn so that the mixture evenly coats the entire bottom of the pan.
- Cook the crepe until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes
Strawberry and Mascarpone Crepes with Strawberry Syrup
Mango and Nutella Crepes
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Crepes
Nutella and Banana Crepes
Asparagus Crepes with Mushroom Dill Sauce
Raspberry and Nutella Crepes
Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes
Mushroom and Spinach Crepes with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Drizzle
Kiwi and Nutella Crepes
Whole Wheat Crepes