Normally when I think about BBQ sauce I think of a sweet and spicy tomato based, red, sauce but there are other kinds of BBQ sauce like this white BBQ sauce. This sauce has a base of mayonnaise along with vinegar for tang, mustard and horseradish for bite, garlic and Worcestershire sauce for flavour, paprika for a bit of smokiness, salt, cayenne and plenty of fresh cracked black pepper! It only takes a few minutes to whip up your own white BBQ sauce and it tastes great slathered on chicken, as a dipping sauce for chicken bites or fingers or mixed in with pulled/shredded meat for sandwiches or salads!
White BBQ Sauce
A creamy and tangy white BBQ sauce with bite!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (omit for vegetarian)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- salt and cayenne to taste
- Mix everything and enjoy!
Roasted Strawberry BBQ Sauce
Roasted Apple BBQ Sauce
Korean BBQ Sauce (aka Gochujang Sauce)
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Tzatziki Sauce (Greek Cucumber Yogurt Salad)
Creamy Feta and Dill Dressing
Roasted Jalapeno Mayo
Caesar Salad Dressing
Roasted Poblano Crema
Jalapeno Ranch Dressing