Chicken bacon and ranch is a fabulous flavour combo and it’s super fun in sloppy joe form! The basic idea for this recipe are a creamy and cheesy chicken sloppy joes seasoned with ranch flavouring along with plenty of bacon. The recipe starts off with ground chicken and onions which are cooked before adding milk, cream cheese, mozzarella and seasonings! Throw the mixture into buns along with bacon and cheese and you have some tasty sandwiches!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sloppy Joes!
With extra bacon!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sloppy Joes
Chicken, bacon, ranch sloppy joe sandwiches with plenty of cheese and bacon!
- 8 strips bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces cream cheese (optional)
- 4 buns (or rolls), sliced and optionally lightly toasted (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Add the ground chicken and onion to the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked through, breaking the chicken up as you cook it.
- Add the milk with the cornstarch mixed into it, followed by the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parsley, chives, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, mozzarella, and cream cheese, bring to a simmer and cook until the cheese has melted and the sauce thickens a bit.
- Mix in some of all of the bacon, divide the mixture between the buns along with the cheddar and option remaining bacon.
Option: Replace the milk with cream.
Option: Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
Option: Add 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Texmex Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Avocado Chicken Burgers
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Spinach and Feta Chicken Burgers (aka Spanakopita Burgers) with Grilled Halloumi, Roasted Red Peppers and a Spinach and Feta Sauce
Korean BBQ Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pineapple and Gochujang BBQ Sauce
Bacon Ranch Baked Cheddar Chicken
Frito Pie Sloppy Joes