Pumpkin bread is one of my Fall favourites! I have shared a number of flavoured pumpkin breads, such as Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Latte Bread, Cranberry Pumpkin Bread, and Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Turtle Bread, but this recipe for a basic pumpkin bread is the one that I make the most! This quick bread is so easy to make! You simply mix the dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients, mix them together, place the batter into a loaf pan and bake it! You can add different ingredients to change things up but I like to enjoy this bread as it is, with a simple garnish of pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds).
A quick and easy moist and tender pumpkin bread!
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or coconut or butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pepitas (optional)
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg before mixing into the mixture of the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, and sugars.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan, sprinkle on the pepitas and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!
Option: Add 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest.
Option: Add 1 cup white chocolate chips!
Option: Add 1/2 cup dried cranberries!
Option: Add 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans!
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Latte Bread
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Pumpkin Chai Latte
Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Banana Bread
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Greek Yogurt Banana Bread
Pumpkin Bread with Dried Cranberries, Toasted Pecans and White Chocolate Chips
Banana Upside Down Cake with Chocolate Chips
Caramel Apple Bread
Gingerbread Loaf with Lemon Icing
Blueberry Lemon Loaf
Fresh Cranberry Relish
Cranberry Bliss Bars