Pumpkin and white chocolate is an amazing flavour combination and I can’t help but think about using it in cookies like these pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies! This is a pretty simple chocolate chip cookie recipe with the addition of pumpkin puree and the use of white chocolate chips! I like to add the classic pumpkin pie spices including cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg which also go well with the white chocolate. You can easily swap out the white chocolate chips for milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, caramel chips, etc. These pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies are perfect for the holidays!
With white chocolate M&Ms!
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy pumpkin and spice white chocolate chip cookies!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars in a bowl before beating in the egg, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg before mixing into the wet ingredients followed by the white chocolate chips
- Roll the dough into 1-2 tablespoon balls, place them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until just lightly golden brown around the edges, about 8-10 minutes.
Pumpkin White Chocolate Cheesecake
Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia Nut Cookies
Pumpkin White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies
Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Caramel Apple Snickerdoodles
Peppermint Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Curd White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
Cranberry Bliss Bars
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Peppermint Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar
4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
I made these for a dinner potluck and they turned out delicious, I kinda didn’t want to share! I followed the recipe exactly and would definitely make them again! Have you tried freezing some of the cookie dough? I’d love to find a way to make a batch but not have to bake them all at once, it makes too many cookies for my husband and I.