Got leftover turkey form your Thanksgiving dinner? This cranberry and brie turkey grilled cheese with avocado and bacon is the way to enjoy it to the max! Crispy and buttery grilled bread just overflowing with creamy melted brie cheese, cranberry sauce, bacon and avocado! I was dreaming about these tasty cranberry and brie turkey grilled cheese sandwiches a few days before the big turkey dinner and I was drooling over the thought of them even while enjoying the roast turkey dinner!
I served these bad boys with a side of candied jalapenos.
I like to use a cranberry or raisin bread for these sandwiches but the cranberries or raisins in the bread can get a bit dark when you grill them.
Sometimes I like to add crisp and juicy pear slices!
could omit the bacon an avocado.
Cranberry and Brie Turkey Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Bacon
A cranberry roast turkey grilled brie sandwich!
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 slices bread
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 4 ounces roast turkey, sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, spread half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the turkey, cranberry sauce, bacon, avocado, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Turkey, Cranberry, Brie and Pear Sandwiches with Avocado and Bacon
The Rachel Sandwich (aka Roast Turkey Reuben Sandwich)
The Kimchi Rachel Sandwich (aka Roast Turkey Reuben Sandwich with Kimchi)
Roast Turkey Cobb Sandwich
Grilled Turkey and Brie Sandwich with Cranberry Chutney
Roast Turkey Club Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce
Roast Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Roast Turkey Sandwich with Artichoke Tapenade, Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers
Turkey Salad Sandwich
Cranberry and Brie Turkey Quesadillas with Avocado and Candied Jalapenos
Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts
Bacon and Avocado Monte Cristo Sandwich with Jalapeno Jelly
Bacon and Brie Omelette
Leave a Reply