Do you have it in you for one more roast turkey recipe? I hope that you have some roast turkey leftover from your Thanksgiving dinner to make these tasty jalapeno cranberry and brie turkey quesadillas with avocado and candied jalapenos! (If you don’t you should seriously consider roasting up some turkey right now!) I often make a jalapeno cranberry cranberry sauce in addition to the classic cranberry sauce for those that like a bit of spice and because it’s perfect to use the leftovers in tacos, burritos or these quesadillas! When I think about quesadillas, after first thinking about all of that melted cheese, I go to the spice and so I like to throw some more in with the addition of candied jalapenos which I almost always have on hand these days! You just can’t go wrong with the turkey and cranberry flavour combo in quesadillas with spicy jalapenos, creamy brie and cool avocado!
Cranberry and Brie Turkey Quesadillas with Avocado and Candied Jalapenos
A jalapeno cranberry roast turkey quesadilla with plenty of melted brie cheese!
- 2 tortillas
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 4 ounces roast turkey, sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno cranberry sauce or cranberry sauce
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons candied jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Place one tortilla in a pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, top with the turkey, cranberry sauce, avocado and the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Cranberry and Brie Turkey Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Bacon
Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Turkey, Cranberry, Brie and Pear Sandwiches with Avocado and Bacon
Turkey and Cranberry Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Quesadillas
The Rachel Sandwich (aka Roast Turkey Reuben Sandwich)
The Kimchi Rachel Sandwich (aka Roast Turkey Reuben Sandwich with Kimchi)
Roast Turkey Cobb Sandwich
Grilled Turkey and Brie Sandwich with Cranberry Chutney
Roast Turkey Club Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce
Roast Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Roast Turkey Sandwich with Artichoke Tapenade, Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers
Turkey Salad Sandwich
Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts